Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- El juego del tiranosaurio de Chrome en la vida real 24 November 2017
- Forscher warnen: Zunahme starker Erdbeben steht bevor 23 November 2017
- Flores y dinosaurios por Daniel Van Geffen 23 November 2017
- Meet the artist: Jed Taylor 22 November 2017
- Gunung Agung: weiterer Tremor 22 November 2017