This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- From a Glaciologists Perspective AGU Day 1
- Ancient weakening of Earth’s crust explains unusual intraplate earthquakes
- The Ins and Outs of Drawing Exploding Meteors
- AGU Council Recommends “Cool Science” at Fall Meeting
- No matter where you are in your career path, be sure to visit the Career Center at the 2017 AGU...
- Muller Ice Shelf, Antarctica Retreat and Rift Zone Expansion
- Friday fold: Alpine cross sections by Albert Heim
- Skiers, snowmachiners help improve snow models
- Legal Education for Scientists at Fall Meeting
- Across the Front! An interdisciplinary perspective