This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Tax Reform Bill will be Disastrous for Graduate Students
- Science communication and policy workshops at #AGU17
- Everyone Fights Confirmation Bias, but Science Teaches You How To Win the Battle.
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals - what they are, why they exist
- Sols 1879-1881: Stay frosty!
- What is so interesting about submarine volcanoes?
- Bedrock: A hydrogeologist’s devotional
- Our first discovery!
- Beavers slapping tails on far-north waters
- Detecting landslide precursors from space