28 January 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Links to download repaired 23 August 2016
- Austausch über den Tellerrand: Was bestimmt Normalität in Bildung und Wissenschaft? 22 August 2016
- Photomicrograph- Marine, Meteoric And Burial Carbonate Cements 22 August 2016
- How do day and night and the seasons work? 22 August 2016
- The Merritt Sand 22 August 2016