28 January 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Taiwan earthquake strong ground motion 8 February 2016
- Rock game - characteristics of rock types 8 February 2016
- Presentación en el MNCN de la aplicación DinoScience 3D 8 February 2016
- Imaggeo on Mondays: Three coloured pools 8 February 2016
- Il terremoto di Taiwan del 5 febbraio: una situazione geologica particolare e un monito per l'Italia 8 February 2016