28 January 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Macropleura macropleura brachiopod from the Kalkberg formation of New York 5 July 2015
- Driving Through the Most Dangerous Plate Boundary in the World: A Compilation of Fear(somely cool geology) 5 July 2015
- New Horizon Probe Has Anomaly- Switches to back-up Computer 5 July 2015
- Frank Bruni’s Piece in the New York Times is a MUST Read 5 July 2015
- My adventure in the world of Humanities 4 July 2015