28 January 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- josé silva on Friday fold: Quartz vein in Catoctin Formation, Point of Rocks, Maryland
- Astrid Arts on An examination of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation in eastern Alberta
- Joan M. Nichols on Monday macrobug: Saddleback caterpillars
- Joshua Villalobos on Rugose corals in the Clearville member of the Mahantango Formation
- Callan on Rugose corals in the Clearville member of the Mahantango Formation
- Near record peak discharge on San Pedro River 19 September 2014
- Fenestella Bryozoan Fossils 19 September 2014
- Celebrate ARR Favorite Holiday at Mixers & Elixirs: Talk Like a Pirate Day 19 September 2014
- Glad You Asked: September 18, 2014 18 September 2014
- New Executive Program on Sustainable Investments in Agriculture 18 September 2014