28 January 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Mark Your Calendars for these events happening at HMNS 5/2-5/8 2 May 2016
- Images of few of Iceland volcanoes 1 May 2016
- KwaZulu-Natal Holiday: The Midlands 1 May 2016
- 1964 Quake The Great Alaska Earthquake Magnitude 9.2 1 May 2016
- Erdrutsch in Kirgisistan (Video) 1 May 2016