Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Strong earthquake swarm ongoing in Skjaldbreið shield volcano 10 December 2017
- Alberta Clipper to Hit Toronto 9 December 2017
- Starving Polar Bear 9 December 2017
- Linux Zoneminder 9 December 2017
- Magnitude 4,1 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano 9 December 2017