16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Palaeoblog Now on Facebook 10 February 2016
- Andert, 1929. Die Kreideablagerungen zwischen Elbe und Jeschken, Teil 2: Die nordböhmische Kreide... 10 February 2016
- Warum wird Beton hart? (Video) 10 February 2016
- Midweek Music Picks: Pure Reason Revolution 10 February 2016
- How stable is the West Antarctic Ice Sheet? 10 February 2016