16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Irregular xyz data and GMT 28 July 2014
- Top 4 Most Annoyingly-popular Dino Hypotheses 27 July 2014
- Técnicos del Cenieh escanean parte del yacimiento de huellas de dinosaurios de Las Sereas (Burgos). 27 July 2014
- Un approccio probabilistico all'evoluzione del tegumento nei dinosauri 27 July 2014
- Urban Botany, Urban Art and the Instagram Effect 27 July 2014