16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Concurso "Pinta tu réplica fósil" 24 May 2015
- Guerra e Granito 24 May 2015
- Plant Fossils at Mesa Verde 24 May 2015
- Forest Service says no revision needed to Rosemont Copper FEIS 24 May 2015
- Nuevo éxito de las Puertas Abiertas en el Mioceno de Somosaguas 23 May 2015