16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Driving Through the Most Dangerous Plate Boundary in the World: Exploring the Underside of the Volcano 4 July 2015
- Phylogenetic and non-phylogenetic comparative analyses 3 July 2015
- Better management of wildfires in Arizona 3 July 2015
- Johnson Camp copper mine plans to resume operations, open 150 jobs 3 July 2015
- What’s up? The Friday links (84) 3 July 2015