16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Sibley sights: Lapilli tuff 18 September 2017
- Date change: Technical Workshop on Internet Macroseismology in Ljubljana, Slovenia, now from 14-15 November, 2017 16 September 2017
- Quote 3 – Ideal Sacrilege 15 September 2017
- Next week 18th to 24th September 2017 15 September 2017
- Friday fold: Dextral asymmetry in a shear zone, Italy 15 September 2017