16 April 2014
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Classification of earthquake-induced landslide event sizes 1 June 2016
- Legacy publishers are not our friends. Can’t we just admit it? 1 June 2016
- Herbicides, Critical Source Areas, and Vegetated Buffers 1 June 2016
- GeoDeepDive: Bringing dark data to light 31 May 2016
- Magnitude 3,4 earthquake in Bárðarbunga volcano, earthquake swarm on eastern TFZ 31 May 2016