Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Sauropod neural canals are weird, part 1b: more offset neural arch joints 22 January 2018
- The risk of landslides in Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh 22 January 2018
- Fish influence mountain ranges 21 January 2018
- Pacaya mit Lavastrom 21 January 2018
- Carnotaurus Research- Part One, Discovery, Horns, Size, And Prey 20 January 2018