Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- 3rd IGCP 639 meeting, 16-23 September, 2018 – Sea Level Change from Minutes to Millennia 16 January 2018
- A New Giant Penguin Weighs In 16 January 2018
- An Inconvenient Ice Age 16 January 2018
- Mayon mit pyroklastischen Strömen 16 January 2018
- Raptor-related donations and edits 16 January 2018