Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- UK and Ireland Smacked Hard By Ophelia 16 October 2017
- Diversity, Tolerance, and Success in the Global Economy 16 October 2017
- What Is a Supervolcano, and Should You Really Be Worried About the One at Yellowstone? 16 October 2017
- HMNS Weekly Happenings 16 October 2017
- Waves in lakes make waves in the Earth 16 October 2017