Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Ontario Cannabis Act 12 December 2017
- Simon's Cat | GUIDE TO Humans 12 December 2017
- Winzige Eisverluste an den Rändern der Antarktis können Eisverluste in weiter Ferne beschleunigen 12 December 2017
- Canada Causes Gulf Stream Brexit 12 December 2017
- Matheronodon: piedra, papel o tijeras 12 December 2017