GeoSpace is a blog on Earth and space science, managed by AGU’s Public Information staff. The blog features posts by AGU writers and guest contributors on all sorts of relevant science topics, but with a focus on new research and geo and space sciences-related stories that are currently in the news.
Subscribe to GeoSpace
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- High-resolution climate models present alarming new projections for U.S.
- Lava-filled blocks on Venus may indicate geological activity
- Proteins in shark teeth could hint at what they eat
- Coastal erosion threatens archaeological sites along Greenland’s fjords
- Subterranean Serendipity: Scientists stumble upon a new way to sample magma
Most Popular Posts
- A hectic weekend at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (10)
- Population trends, not climate, causing increased flood fatalities in Africa (10)
- New York state’s hidden secret: A subterranean impact crater (9)
- Dangerous dependence on virtual water deepens (8)
- Thoughts after the Haiti earthquake: How can we use what we know to save lives? (7)