Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Earthquake activity in Bárðarbunga volcano (Week 17) 2 May 2016
- Seeing Stars with James Wooten: Exciting Rare Mercury Transit Next Monday! 2 May 2016
- Monday Geology Picture: Granite Boulder in the Forest 2 May 2016
- Europäer mischten sich am Ende der Eiszeit mit Einwanderern aus dem Nahen Osten 2 May 2016
- Earthlearningidea translations into Slovak and a popular ELI in April 2 May 2016