Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Bedding / cleavage intersections at Indian Spring, Fort Valley 27 February 2017
- Ätna: kleine Lavafontäne 27 February 2017
- Deutsche Rohstoff: Tin International unterzeichnet bindende Absichtserklärung zur Gründung eines Joint Ventures mit Lithium Australia 27 February 2017
- Untitled 27 February 2017
- Buried Treasure – Matt Wedel 27 February 2017