Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Going Electric Adds up to a Good Idea for NYC Buses 31 May 2016
- EAGE 2016 Vienna 31 May 2016
- The Approach to Titus Canyon: Amargosa Narrows, Bullfrog Pit, and the Original Bullfrog Mine 31 May 2016
- Arctic sea ice loss likely not a factor in recent Northern Hemisphere cold winters, study finds 31 May 2016
- What we learned in Climate Change (Geology 210, Spring 2016) 31 May 2016