Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Science isn’t always linear 26 July 2014
- The Phylogeny of Pasta 26 July 2014
- Guizhou and Nagano – the aftermath of recent landslides 26 July 2014
- Let's Gardening 26 July 2014
- Leptaena rhomboidalis and Levenea lenticularis brachiopods from the Onondoga formation 26 July 2014