Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Unmasking Everyday Superheroes with HMNS Outreach! 24 January 2015
- La disastrosa Ipotesi dell´Impatto cosmico 24 January 2015
- Earth Heritage Magazine 24 January 2015
- February 4th - Extreme volcanic eruptions: global catastrophe? 24 January 2015
- Surface mount LED fixtures 24 January 2015