Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Fossilium Catalogus. I, Animalia (1–57) 2 August 2015
- Wiltshire Geology Group AGM - August 10th 2 August 2015
- Orthis? sp. brachiopods from the Kalkberg formation of New York 2 August 2015
- Beyond plate tectonics 2 August 2015
- Shh! Arizona oil exploration is covert search for buried alien spacecraft 2 August 2015