Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Landslide Inventory Map for the Upper Muddy Creek Area, Sanpete and Sevier Counties, Utah 6 July 2015
- Dropping Into Utah’s Captivating Canyons 6 July 2015
- Minor earthquake shakes southern Utah town 6 July 2015
- Last Stop - Greenland Ice Cap and the Russell Glacier 6 July 2015
- Dedica ai dinomaniaci 6 July 2015