Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Il Misterioso Mistero dei Misteriosi Dinosauri di Ica [aggiornamento] 22 March 2017
- An Ancient Tool Holds Promise for Modern Water Problems 22 March 2017
- Talking Sustainability Management: Insights from the Front Lines 21 March 2017
- Water on Mars_London Lecture_October 2016 21 March 2017
- Lyell Meeting 2017: Sticking Together: microbes and their role in forming sediments 21 March 2017