Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- GeoSciences Coloumn: Hazagora – will you survive the next disaster? 6 May 2016
- 6 maggio 1976: 40 anni fa il terremoto del Friuli. Le deformazioni attuali nelle Alpi Orientali 6 May 2016
- Oxoplecia gouldi brachiopod from the Viola formation of Oklahoma 6 May 2016
- Los dinosaurios viajeros de Jorge Saenz 6 May 2016
- Wooster’s Fossil of the Week: A craniid brachiopod from the Upper Cretaceous of The Netherlands 6 May 2016