Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Nature’s roadblock to hurricane prediction 23 July 2014
- New Indian Government Takes Promising Steps on Agiculture, Water and Climate 23 July 2014
- Updated information on Askja volcano landslide 23 July 2014
- Fieldwork should be safe and welcoming for all. Currently, it’s not. 23 July 2014
- July 23, 2014 23 July 2014