Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Coenholectypus planatus echinoid from the Walnut formation of Texas 5 September 2015
- California's Endemic: Yellow-billed Magpie on the West Campus, Back from the Brink, Maybe? (from Geotripper's CA Birds) 5 September 2015
- Dolatocrinus Crinoid Calyx Fossil 5 September 2015
- The Great Polar Melt Continues 4 September 2015
- Antillothrix bernensis, 1 Million Year Old Caribbean Monkey 4 September 2015