Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Jaw gaping in Spinosaurus hinges on modern birds 12 February 2016
- Paleo Profile: The Dragon Thief 12 February 2016
- Geosciences Column: An international effort to understand the hazard risk posed by Nepal’s 2015 Gorkha earthquake 12 February 2016
- Happy Darwin Day! 12 February 2016
- First Cores! Fossils, Fossils, Fossils (but very, very small!) 12 February 2016