Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- 12 bloggers japoneses en una exposición de dinosaurios 30 May 2015
- Rafting and Hiking in Stillwater and Cataract Canyons in Canyonlands National Park 30 May 2015
- Greetings from Castle Rock: Humongous Hummocks Edition 30 May 2015
- Bathroom Design – The Call of Nature 30 May 2015
- Annoyed By Yeast Infections? Check out The Advice You Need Here! 30 May 2015