Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Clint Strachan Joins EduMine Webcast on Mine Water Management 25 October 2014
- Colormap compromise 25 October 2014
- chain of custody 25 October 2014
- Saying Good-bye to the Glaciers of Glacier National Park 24 October 2014
- Bárðarbunga volcano Friday update on 24-October-2014 24 October 2014