Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- James Allen St. John: The Cave Girl 28 November 2015
- Deep earthquakes in Katla volcano – renewed activity 28 November 2015
- Holiday Road Trip? Compelling Reasons to Stuff a Geologist in Your Car - But Do Your Own Driving 28 November 2015
- Die Walthersche Faziesregel 27 November 2015
- Paleontólogos determinan que los dinosaurios fueron asesinados por alguien de confianza 27 November 2015