Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- La Scienza ed i Draghi 4 October 2015
- Four different reasons to post preprints 4 October 2015
- The Parasaurians 4 October 2015
- La vicenda del ponte sul Rio Siligheddu a Olbia e considerazioni generali sul ripristino del territorio dopo una catastrofe naturale 4 October 2015
- Running Circles Around California's Greatest Volcano 3 October 2015