Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Billy ed il Clonesauro 5 - Il Trailer in Anteprima Mondiale! 30 July 2015
- When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (II) 30 July 2015
- Final deadline for international workshop “Advances in Active Tectonics and Speleotectonics” in Vienna tomorrow! 30 July 2015
- July 30, 2015 30 July 2015
- Vagabonding on Dangerous Ground: A Geologist Walks Onto a Bar in Cascadia... 30 July 2015