Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- The San Diego Natural History Museum is looking to hire a Lead Fossil Preparator 4 May 2016
- This Mother’s Day, Honor Her with Color and Music at the HMNS Processional of Guadalupanas 4 May 2016
- GeoPolicy: How to communicate science to policy officials – tips and tricks from the experts 4 May 2016
- Alberto no Mundo dos Dinossauros 4 May 2016
- Los Disnosaurios de John Sprengelmeyer 4 May 2016