Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Birding in Seattle – Stone, Metal, and Terra Cotta 9 February 2016
- Mercury Contamination In California Lakes 9 February 2016
- Fossilien entpuppen sich als wahre Fundgrube 9 February 2016
- Ready for Natural Disasters? Not So Much 9 February 2016
- Finding a Thesis: Up to the Millsite and Back Again 9 February 2016