Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- The Ebola Crisis: What It Means for West Africa and the World 23 October 2014
- A Day in the Life of the Hudson River 23 October 2014
- Temporary Lakes: Is Antarctic Melt Water Weakening Ice Shelf Density? 23 October 2014
- MS Student Advocates for Sustainable Fashion 23 October 2014
- Designing a Sustainability Framework for China 23 October 2014