Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Born This Day: Dunkinfield Henry Scott 28 November 2015
- Exp 359. Maldives Monsoon and sea level. The end ! 28 November 2015
- Living The Dream, Day 3 - Swinging a Cat in the Redwall Limestone 28 November 2015
- James Allen St. John: The Cave Girl 28 November 2015
- Deep earthquakes in Katla volcano – renewed activity 28 November 2015