Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Determining the Age of Antarctic Ice 24 April 2014
- Industries Sensitive to Natural Gas Prices 24 April 2014
- Oregon Landslide Database 24 April 2014
- Deadly Impacts More Frequent than Previously Believed. 24 April 2014
- Earthquake rates inferred from active faults and geodynamics 24 April 2014