Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Puesto de trabajo de profesor de Paleontología en la Universidad de Michigan 21 August 2014
- Put away development plans for the North Pole 21 August 2014
- Bárðarbunga – Plumbing the depths 21 August 2014
- An Indian Ocean tsunami triggered remotely by the onshore M7.7 earthquake in Balochistan, Pakistan, on 2013-09-24 21 August 2014
- A new version of Sopwith’s Buckland portrait? 21 August 2014