Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Guest blog by Ricardo Serrano: mapalomalia – a fully web based geological modeling platform 3 May 2016
- Drilling into the Dinosaur Crater of Doom 3 May 2016
- Report Assesses Risks to World’s Shared River Basins 3 May 2016
- The Great Aquifer is Leaking 3 May 2016
- Study Downgrades Groundwater Contribution to Sea Level Rise 3 May 2016