Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Pembalikan peta politik energi dunia 2 October 2014
- My 5th Pair of Reviews 2 October 2014
- Castanea Plant Fossil 2 October 2014
- Seeing Stars with James Wooten: Two eclipses for the price of one! 2 October 2014
- Kansas may be opening another earthquake mechanism 1 October 2014