Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Böðvarshólar geophone station goes off-line on 28-May-2015 26 May 2015
- Tornado mit Regenbogen 26 May 2015
- Giant Brains Are Better 26 May 2015
- Dr. Fred H. Kulhawy: 1943 - 2015 26 May 2015
- Wir funktionieren Treibhausgase in unserer Atmosphäre? 26 May 2015