Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Happy International Women in Science Day! 11 February 2016
- Entdeckung neuer Eisenoxide weist auf große Sauerstoffquelle im Erdmantel 11 February 2016
- Überraschendes Phänomen bei der Kristallbildung entdeckt 11 February 2016
- Update on Bárðarbunga volcano (Week 06/2016) 11 February 2016
- Internships Available at Center for Sustainable Investment 11 February 2016