Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- What we learned in Climate Change (Geology 210, Spring 2016) 31 May 2016
- More Regulations from EPA 31 May 2016
- Topography and Bathymetry: GDAL to the rescue 31 May 2016
- Variadito Especial Dinosaurios Raritos III 31 May 2016
- Deutsche Rohstoff AG: Almonty Industries veröffentlicht Übernahmeangebot für ATC Alloys 31 May 2016