Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Joe Cancellare on Friday fold: Isla Escarpada, Chile
- Mike Huggins on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Callan on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Mike Haseler (Scottish Sceptic) on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Brian Romans on Martinsburg Formation outcrops in Edinburg Gap
- Soon-to-End Mercury Mission May Hold Clues to Earth’s Evolution 27 March 2015
- Buzz kill 27 March 2015
- Presentaciones de libros que se confunden con escenas de Jurassic World 27 March 2015
- Risk of landslide forces the closure of popular viewing place in Skagafjörður 27 March 2015
- GeoEd: Lessons from the EGU 2014 GIFT Workshop 27 March 2015