Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- General relativity @ 100 2 September 2015
- Scenes from the August 10 Vermilion Cliffs Flood Event 2 September 2015
- Seeing Stars with James Wooten: Total Lunar Eclipse this Month 2 September 2015
- Internships: Work with NASA Scientists on Climate Change 2 September 2015
- Research Summary: Measurement Of Diporeia Respiration Rate For Lake Superior 2 September 2015