Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Mike Huggins on Bloomsburg Formation exposed near Elizabeth Furnace
- Howard on Shadblow (serviceberry)
- Callan on Shadblow (serviceberry)
- Joe Cancellare on Shadblow (serviceberry)
- John Oostenryk on Structural geology of Mount Evan-Thomas