This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Monday Geology Picture: Cross-Bedding Near Bondi Beach, Australia
- Leroux Bay Glacier Retreat-Island Formation, Antarctic Peninsula
- We Already Have Pi Day, But Why Not 60 Seconds for Euler?
- Friday fold: Isla Escarpada, Chile
- Shell-shocked: Ocean acidification likely hampers tiny shell builders in Southern Ocean
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school Guatemala hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards New Zealand photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather