This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Millboro Formation shale in outcrop and in hand sample
- Auyuittuq National Park Ice Cap Downwasting, Baffin Island
- Monday Geology Picture: Cross-Bedding Sandstone Bench, Sydney, Australia
- Conglomeratic ne plus ultra
- Europe Doesn’t Just Have Better Roads, Faster Trains, and Nicer Airports. They Have Better Weather Satellites, and More Accurate Weather Models.
- What’s Funny About That? Quite a Bit Actually!
- Sol 1055-1056: Closing in on High-Silica Targets
- More books
- Learning Physics on YouTube Can Be Very Entertaining
- Scientists must woo the public to get past the awkward “blind date” stage
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland ChemCam China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather