This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Hurricane Matthew Becomes First Cat 5 in Atlantic Basin in 9 years
- Sikuliaq week 3 recap: the home stretch
- Strike-slip deformation with erosion and cross sections
- Friday fold: Torqued talc from the 2016 Biggs awardee
- Historic Rainfall Event in Maryland and Delaware
- Lake Erie Algae Blooms Correlate to June Rainfall
- Questions From Students
- Research suggests Saturn’s moon Dione may harbor a subsurface ocean
- Another Severe Flood Event May Be On The Way for the Mid-Atlantic
- Sols 1475-1476: Finishing up on Jwaneng
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA USGS video weather