This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- P-sol in a conglomerate countertop slab
- How stories captivate an audience
- The Fake Climate Debate and The Real One
- 2017 International Summer School on Rockslides and Related Phenomena in the Kokomeren River Valley (Kyrgyzstan)
- Cleaved, boudinaged, folded Edinburg Formation southwest of Lexington
- Believe the Positive…It’s Probably True
- A very large fatal landslide at Nichke-Sai in Uzgen, Kyrgyzstan yesterday
- Depot & Mondor Glacier Retreat, Antarctic Peninsula
- Look Up and Say Hello to Altocumulus Asperitus and Cirrus Homogenitus
- Creating a Scientific Poster in PowerPoint: A Video Tutorial
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat california ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS weather