This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Local high school students get “into” water chemistry!
- Another Smoking Gun that the Earth’s Thermostat is Going Haywire
- Sol 1541: Change detection
- Nevado Soral, Bolivia Glacier Retreat Separation Imminent 1988-2016
- No matter where you are in your career path, be sure to visit the Career Center at the 2016 AGU Fall Meeting
- Cinder cones in Iceland (with lichen)
- Lidar – the amazing landslide mapping tool
- Sols 1538-1540: Targeted Remote Sensing
- Dressing for (Interview) Success
- Friday fold: Dalradian kinks, crenulations, and folded crenulations on Arran
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology Glacier retreat landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA USGS video weather