This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- You, and Your Congressman REALLY Need to Read This
- Potential landslides from the M=7.1 earthquake at Raboso, Mexico on 19th September 2017
- Researchers take on atmospheric effects of Arctic snowmelt
- Your Tuesday Top 5: How to Have Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- Aneto Glacier, Pyrenees Area Loss & 2017 Snowcover Loss
- World Ozone Day and the Success of the Montreal Protocol
- Giant 'space hurricanes' propelled by solar wind may impact satellite safety, study finds
- AGU sends letter regarding workforce cuts at DOE
- Researchers identify ‘substantial’ amount of Mercury’s water ice
- Landslides from the Kaikoura Earthquake Part 4: partially failed slopes