This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Newest Element of AGU’s Digital Strategy Focuses on Engagement, Experimentation and Open Data
- Researchers uncover 200-year-old sunspot drawings in Maine
- CUR's Code of ethics for undergraduate research
- Rare Tornado in Queen Anne's County Maryland
- Pandoh: two good new landslide videos from Himachal Pradesh in India
- NASA mission surfs through waves in space to understand space weather
- A summer of student research and discovery
- Humanizing scientists via #AlongsideScience
- Could “cocktail geoengineering” save the climate?
- Humanitarian groundwater projects; notes on motivations from the academic world