This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- New research explores how wetlands and agriculture could be causing a global rise in methane
- 2016 GSA Presidential Address: Mission-Driven Geoscience
- The Only Science in The Debate
- Sol 1473: In search of a contact science location
- Monday Geology Picture: Travertine Timeline
- Being mindful as a public scientist
- Sol 1470-1472: Change of Plans
- The Age of American Unreason, by Susan Jacoby
- Friday fold: Shetland geopark rock wall at Northmavine
- Ms. Callaghan’s Classroom: The Underwater Flying Glider
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA USGS video weather