This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- The Aberfan tragedy – what happened next?
- Sol 1495: Full drill
- Basin Inversion
- Oddball Icelandic rocks, part III: conglomerate
- Aberfan: The National Coal Board failures part 2
- NASA: September 2016 was Hottest on Record
- Sol 1494: A windy sol
- U.S. Model Issues Reach Main-Stream Media
- Soil moisture, snowpack data could help predict ‘flash droughts’
- Kangersuneq Qingordleq, Greenland Retreat Causes Separation
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA USGS video weather