February 4, 2016
Nature Geoscience is digging hard into water underground – the February issue is part of a special focus on groundwater. The cover this month is a gorgeous (groundwater-filled?) waterfall by Glen Jasechko, Scott’s brother. The groundwater focus includes:
- commentary on drought in the Anthropocene, led by Anne van Loon
- news and views pieces by Ying Fan and Tamara Goldin
- our paper on the volume and distribution of modern groundwater
- a paper on young streamwater globally led by Scott Jasechko
- a paper on groundwater as a crustal cooling agent by Henk Kooi
As part of the focus the journal made our paper on modern groundwater free to registered users for a month – so go download it an check out this and the other papers too!