11 March 2014
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Other AGU Blogs
- American Meteorological Society Criticises Congressional Investigation of Climate Researchers
- Live Long and Prosper, Leonard Nimoy
- Oklahoma Senator Illustrates Dunning-Kruger Effect
- The Future of Weather Forecasting May Be in Your Backyard or Your Smart Phone
- Understanding How VERY Difficult Forecasting Snowfall Is
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- Roger A. Pielke Sr. on American Meteorological Society Criticises Congressional Investigation of Climate Researchers
- Cory Pesaturo on When The Donut Hole Gets Smaller, It’s About To Snow!
- Jessie on The Chesapeake Bay is Freezing Up!
- Joe on A Reliable Vaccine to Treat Dunning-Kruger Syndrome
- Marcia Mikesh on A Reliable Vaccine to Treat Dunning-Kruger Syndrome