6 February 2013
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Other AGU Blogs
- More About The Guy Who Almost Poisoned The Planet (As Seen on COSMOS Sunday Night)
- Suomi Satellite Night Vision Sees Great Lakes Ice
- Great Lakes Ice Unprecedented? Hardly.
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosmos? Netflix Has 6 Hours of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- New Research Shows Asian Soot Cloud Affecting Pacific Storms
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong