6 February 2013
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- Dan Andrews on Spring Marches North: The View from Space
- Jim Lewis on Thunderstorms, On a Scale of 0 to 5
- Martin on New Horizons is Approaching Pluto. Here’s How Very, Very, Far Away Pluto Is
- Cliff Lawson on If You Find One of These- Please Return It!
- Dan Satterfield on If You Find One of These- Please Return It!