23 January 2013
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Other AGU Blogs
- Peter John Jose on The Strangest Telescope On Earth is Complete!
- norm on I Stand Behind What I Said In September About Hurricane Forecasts
- David Marjanović on The Best Pileus Cloud I've Ever Seen
- Gene Norman on Weather Forecasting and Social Media; Are We Doing It Wrong?
- Nathan on American Meteorological Society Issues Updated Statement On Climate Change