5 January 2013
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Subscribe via Email
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- Air Force DMSP Weather Satellite Shows The Darkness After The Storms on
- You Can Thank These Three People for Earth Day on
- Hurricanes and Quakes are Inspirational Science Moments on
- Accuweather Forecasts to 90 Days are Scientifically Indefensible. on
- As The Science Gets Better, The News Gets Worse on Sea Level Rise on