Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Other AGU Blogs
- In Honor of Cosmos Tonight, NASA Releases A New Set of Images on Flickr
- POTUS To Introduce COSMOS Two Sunday Night
- Why your car is covered with an inch of ice, instead of a foot of snow!
- Royal Society and National Academies Publish Updated Guide on Climate Science
- Meteorological Spring Arrives- Can I Borrow Your Snow Shovel?
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- H. Michael Mogil on Did The Farmers Almanac Winter Forecast Verify?? Nope!
- H. Michael Mogil on CHARGES DROPPED!
- norm on Meteorological Spring Arrives- Can I Borrow Your Snow Shovel?
- Dan J. Andrews on Did The Farmers Almanac Winter Forecast Verify?? Nope!
- Jack Wolf on Did The Farmers Almanac Winter Forecast Verify?? Nope!