This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Funny, Scary, Fascinating, and Geeky. What You Missed in Science This Week.
- Stylolites in Helderberg crinoidal grainstones, Corridor H
- Duck Season Now Open. What’s in Congress’ Sights?
- Thinking of giving a TEDx-style talk? Do it – but with plenty of preparation!
- 2014 On Way to Hottest Year on Record
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology graduate school Guatemala humor hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards New Zealand photos plainspoken scientist rock avalanche rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather