This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Record Warm September Increases Odds that 2014 Will be Hottest on Record
- Monday Geology Picture(s): Geological Sampling on the Moon
- 2015 AEG Shlemon Specialty Conference – “Time to Face the Landslide Hazard Dilemma: Bridging Science, Policy, Public Safety, and Potential Loss”
- New Brian Cox Series Human Universe on BBC Two is Excellent. Will it air in America?
- Friday fold: Santorini schist
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology graduate school Guatemala humor hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards New Zealand photos plainspoken scientist rock avalanche rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather