This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- My Inner Geek
- Friday fold: Welsh carbonates
- I’m Not A Politician But… I Think The Answer is 1 in 27 Million
- Sol 992: Marias Pass
- Guiyang, China: a landslide demolishes an apartment block, 16 people killed or missing
- Nooksack River: Glacier Runoff Maintains Suitable Aquatic Conditions for Salmon
- Soft sediment deformation in sandstone and shale, Bolt Mountain
- Sol 991: Taking the high road
- Liesegang banding in Pennsylvanian sandstones, Bolt Mountain, West Virginia
- The timing of the landslide season in Nepal
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU blogging China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal New Zealand ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather