This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Study identifies link between cold temperatures in New York, destructive storms in Spain
- Gangotri and China: three fascinating new landslide videos
- This is Why Satellite Pictures Look This Way
- Sols 1409-1411: Finishing up at Bimbe
- The Heat, the Floods, and the Danger of Underestimating How to Handle it.
- Temperatures in Iraq and Kuwait Flirt with World Record Heat at 54C
- The University of Sheffield
- Friday fold: The walls of Scalloway Castle
- The Gravity in Greenland is Dropping, No Really.
- Sjögren Glacier Fast Flow, Fast Retreat, Antarctica
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather