This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Tropical Storm For Memorial Day? Maybe
- Glaciotectonic thrust at Waubonsee Community College
- New study suggests less snow, earlier snowmelt at higher elevations in warming climate
- Sol 1352: Scouting a path
- Flyover Country—The next generation field-based research tool
- Funding Season is Open: Part 3
- TED – an “idea worth spreading” in the classroom
- Warm Atlantic May Start Tropical Cyclone Season Early
- Nine new GigaPans from Team M.A.G.I.C.
- Scientific Data Manager: A career deserving of better recognition
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South America South Asia suomi satellite Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather