This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Ice-free summers in Arctic Ocean could thwart Paris Agreement objectives
- Hidden Figures – make them not-so-hidden to students
- The Mount Sulzer avalanches: the amazing video
- Takeaways and Reflections
- Notes From The Drawing Board
- How darkness and cold killed the dinosaurs
- Erasmo Glacier, Chile Terminus Collapse
- Mount Sulzer – a series of dramatic, and extremely large, debris and ice avalanches
- Monday Geology Picture: Intaka Island Salt Pan
- Shear zones in Scottish gabbros
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science Science and art science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS video weather