This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- New research identifies areas of global ocean most vulnerable to ocean acidification
- Summer 2016 European GigaPan expedition: Sites wanted
- The Deep Lake landslide in Montana
- Colonia Glacier, Chile Retreat and Periodic Lake Outbursts
- The Vaccine to Prevent Crazy
- Earth Science Education For All
- Flowing water on Mars: What that means for ‘The Martian’
- Riding a “Roller Coaster” at National Geographic
- Bedding/cleavage GigaPans at Harpers Ferry, WV
- El Cambray II: 264 killed, 40 still missing
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat Arctic blast climate change Greenland Arctic sea ice British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat climate climate change climate change glacier retreat Curiosity earthquake El Nino featured geology glacier global warming glacier mass balance glacier melt Glacier retreat global warming humor hurricane India glacier retreat mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA north cascade glacier retreat norway glacier retreat patagonia glacier retreat Pluto science science communication science education Science Policy Conference severe weather social media suomi satellite Tibet glacier retreat tropical Value of Science video weather