17 August 2016
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Subscribe to Dan’s Wild Wild Science Journal
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Everyone Fights Confirmation Bias, but Science Teaches You How To Win the Battle.
- Attribution Study Shows Hurricane Harvey Floods Becoming Much More Likely
- Millions Along the Eastern Seaboard Will See Antares Launch Saturday
- New Climate Report- Humans Are Warming The Planet; There’s No Convincing Evidence for ANY Other Cause
- Twitter is Chem-trail Central
Most Popular Posts
- I- Renew Bracelet - Why is MSNBC airing this Junk? (Are there really that many stupid people in America?) (280)
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds (36)
- False Radiation Rumors Run Rampant (30)
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review (24)
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong (22)