Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Mexiko: Erdbeben Mw 6,3 20 January 2018
- USGS - The Wonderful Early Warning Thing 19 January 2018
- Amarna Art: What It Is And Why The Egyptians Tried To Erase It 19 January 2018
- SDEV Phi Beta Kappa Inductees Passionate About the Environment 19 January 2018
- Breaking New Ground in Hurricane Modeling 19 January 2018