Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and Past President of the Geological Society of Washington. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Gunung Agung: weitere Bilder des Lavadoms 11 December 2017
- Paleoseismology sessions at the LACSC/SSA Seismology of the Americas meeting, 14-17 May, 2018, Miami, FL 11 December 2017
- The Dogs of Physics are Rising 10 December 2017
- Strong earthquake swarm ongoing in Skjaldbreið shield volcano 10 December 2017
- Gunung Agung: kleine Ascheeruptionen 10 December 2017