Dean of Academic Affairs at Nichols College and Professor of Environmental Science at Nichols College in Massachusetts since 1989. Glaciologist directing the North Cascade Glacier Climate Project since 1984. This project monitors the mass balance and behavior of more glaciers than any other in North America.
Subscribe to From a Glacier’s Perspective
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Island Separates from Greenland Ice Sheet in 2014, Steenstrup Glacier (8)
- Disastrous Year for North Cascade Glacier Mass Balance (Snow/Ice Economy) (7)
- Porcupine Glacier, BC 1.2km2 Calving Event Marks Rapid Retreat (7)
- What is Up in Disko-Uummannaq Bay Greenland January 9-16, 2016 (5)
- Thirty-third Annual North Cascade Glacier Climate Project Field Season Underway (4)