14 January 2014
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Subscribe via Email
Other AGU Blogs
- The Next Time You Really Mess Things Up- Remember This Story
- Another Smoking Gun that the Earth’s Thermostat is Going Haywire
- We’ve Been Waiting for this Whopper, and It Has Arrived!
- Suomi Satellite Sees the Gatlinburg Fire through Thick Cloud
- The Warm November May Be Setting Us Up For a Cold Winter
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.