14 January 2014
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Subscribe via Email
Other AGU Blogs
- I’m Not A Politician But… I Think The Answer is 1 in 27 Million
- NOAA: 2015 So Far is Hottest On Record
- Latest Data Says Miami Is Sinking Into The Sea Even Faster Than Thought.
- Science Friday on NPR Showcases Brave Teachers In Alabama
- NASA: Warmest Jan.-April on Record. 2015 May be New Hottest Year On Record
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong