13 September 2012
Dan Satterfield has worked as an on air meteorologist for 32 years in Oklahoma, Florida and Alabama. Forecasting weather is Dan's job, but all of Earth Science is his passion. This journal is where Dan writes about things he has too little time for on air. Dan blogs about peer-reviewed Earth science for Junior High level audiences and up.
MORE ABOUT DAN >>
Subscribe to Dan’s Wild Wild Science Journal
The email subscription feature for this blog is temporarily unavailable while upgrades are underway.
If you have previously subscribed to this blog, you will automatically be enrolled to receive email updates from this blog when the upgrade is complete.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Fantastic Condo Wave Clouds
- Climate Expert Dr. Michael Mann Plans Libel Suit Against The National Review
- No, Just Because It's Really Cold In The Eastern U.S., All That Science Is Not Wrong
- Defunding of NOAA Weather Satellites Means Goodbye To the 7-Day Forecast.
- How not to prove you're not wearing a tin foil hat.