This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- The Magic of Reality, by Richard Dawkins
- The first 100 days of climate science
- The 170 km/h Sanxicun landslide in Sichuan Province, China
- Sulmeneva Glacier Retreat from Lakes, Novaya Zemlya
- Science communication needs you
- Q&A, episode 3
- Mega-landslides as a vehicle for colonisation of distant islands
- How Do Climate Models Work? Answer Here.
- Making “Kate Tectonics”
- New landslide videos: San Bernadino National Forest, La Paz and the Big Sur
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe expedition falkor Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS video weather