This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Volcanic soundscapes reveal differences in undersea eruptions (+ video)
- Fault breccia in Beekmantown limestone
- New landslide video: a fascinating and huge Russian earthflow
- Tearing through California Part 1: the Central San Andreas
- Climate scientists and faith-based groups come together this Earth Day for GreenFaith Day 2015
- Eocene dike and sill in Ordovician limestone
- Review of a paper:- The 2005 waste landslide at the Leuwigajah dumpsite in Indonesia
- Sol 958: Officially 10k!
- Langfjordjokulen, Norway Retreat-Thinning
- Spring time
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school Guatemala hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards New Zealand photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather