This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
- Get Prepared Now
- Make It Stick, by Peter Brown, Henry Roediger and Mark McDaniel
- Tracking driftwood gives researchers insight into past Arctic Ocean changes
- You, and Your Congressman REALLY Need to Read This
- Potential landslides from the M=7.1 earthquake at Raboso, Mexico on 19th September 2017
- Sol 1821: Heading for Half a Million Laser Shots
- Researchers take on atmospheric effects of Arctic snowmelt
- Your Tuesday Top 5: How to Have Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- Aneto Glacier, Pyrenees Area Loss & 2017 Snowcover Loss
- Sol 1820: What lay beneath