This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Friday fold: Opal Range, Alberta
- Physics Girl Talks Quarks
- Darjeeling: 38 killed and 23 missing in landslides
- Sol 1032: Lots of Contact Science!
- CUR Quarterly – a journal for undergraduate research mentors
- An updated landslide density map from the Nepal earthquakes from the EWF project
- This Looks like A Hoax, but It’s Not. It’s a Crown Flash
- Sol 1031: A Dog’s Eye View at Missoula
- Araniko Highway in Nepal: landslide problems in the monsoon
- Sol 1030: Bumping to Missoula
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland blogging China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes volcanology water weather