This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Drawn to Geoscience: Pluto and the Dwarfs
- Q & A with Tammy Dickinson, Principal Assistant Director for Environment & Energy at OSTP
- Hello from Sikuliaq 2016: The Dynamic Arctic
- Two further videos of the Kleine Gaisl rockfall in Italy
- Kronotsky Peninsula, Kamchatka Glacier Fragmentation/Retreat
- Six stats tips for science communicators.
- 176 Years of Global Temperatures in One Image
- Sols 1441-1442: Cruising through the Murray Buttes
- 30 Deaths from Lightning in the U.S. So Far This Year. 12 From Tornadoes
- Q&A with Dr. Maria T. Zuber
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier melt alaska glacier retreat British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam chile glacier retreat China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology glacier mass balance Glacier retreat global warming hurricane landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA ocean science pretty pictures science science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science South America South Asia Tibet glacier retreat tropical USA video weather