This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Mystery structure: please help identify / interpret
- A large rockfall on the Tour Ronde, Mont Blanc
- North is Not Up, Nor is South Down
- Sols 1087-1088: Bright features
- 3-D maps illustrate formation of the Hangai Dome in central Mongolia
- There is A Watershed of Reality Coming
- Terraced craters: Windows into Mars’ icy past
- AGU #VirtualPoster Showcase – a conference option for students
- Four Physics Videos Everyone Should Watch
- Barskoon Mountain Glacier Widespread Retreat, Tien Shan Range, Kyrgyzstan
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
accretionary wedge AGU Arctic blast climate change Greenland ChemCam China climate climate change conferences Curiosity earthquake Fall Meeting featured field trips geology global warming graduate school hurricane India landslide report landslide video mars MSL NASA natural hazards nepal ocean science photos plainspoken scientist rockfall science science communication science education science outreach severe weather social media South Asia travel tropical UK USA video volcano volcanoes water weather