This is a community of Earth and space science blogs, hosted by the American Geophysical Union.
- Mount Sulzer – a series of dramatic, and extremely large, debris and ice avalanches
- Monday Geology Picture: Intaka Island Salt Pan
- Shear zones in Scottish gabbros
- Making Connections
- Back for More Beaming
- The need for action through scicomm
- Future shock – the failure to learn from the 2015 earthquake in Nepal
- The Most Beloved Weather Forecast You’ve Never Heard About
- Sols 1579-1582: A 4-sol plan
- Sol 1578: Investigating sedimentary structures
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
AGU alaska glacier retreat Arctic Arctic Ice British Columbia glacier retreat ChemCam China climate climate change Curiosity data earthquake East Asia El Nino Europe Fall Meeting featured geology landslide report landslide video mars Mastcam MSL NASA NOAA North America ocean science ocean sciences pretty pictures research expedition Schmidt Ocean Institute science Science and art science communication science education science outreach Science Policy Conference severe weather Sharing Science social media South Asia USA USGS video weather