Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Ben Wolfe on Pseudopictographs
- Callan on Pseudopictographs
- Lorene Lynn on Pseudopictographs
- Wolfgang Schlueter on Turitella in Buda Formation limestone
- Mike Huggins on Bloomsburg Formation exposed near Elizabeth Furnace