Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Cape Town Tie Up 2 5 May 2016
- Flipshot & Sick Triceratops - Hahahrawrrahaha 5 May 2016
- Five IMPRESSIVE HIGHLIGHTS from the Okeanos Explorer's Marianas Expedition! 5 May 2016
- Environmental Earth Science in the News – Spring Semester 2016 edition 5 May 2016
- Environmental Earth Science in the News – Spring semester 2016 compilation 5 May 2016