Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- It’s a vert! It’s on the sagittal plane! 29 July 2015
- Cleveland Lloyd Quarry and Photogammetry: New Look at Jurassic Predators 28 July 2015
- Bomb threat empties state office complex 28 July 2015
- More Bone at Fortunate Son 28 July 2015
- Great Things Come In Small Packages 28 July 2015