Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Tiefseebergbau: Transparentes Umweltmanagement muss gewährleistet werden 20 October 2017
- Lake Superior Weather Buoy Provides Valuable New Data 20 October 2017
- PATA Days in Thessaloniki, Greece, 25-30 June 2018 – save the date! 19 October 2017
- Strong earthquake swarm in Tjörnes Fracture Zone this morning (19-October-2017) 18 October 2017
- Getting Ready for Canadabis Day -- Part 1 18 October 2017