Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Segunda circular del VI Symposium Eggs & Babies 24 February 2017
- California gets a new species of early sea lion: Eotaria citrica 24 February 2017
- Mapping the Urban Bike Utopias of the 1890s 24 February 2017
- Tercera edición del libro Libro de Micropaleontología 24 February 2017
- Las plumas de las aves fueron anteriores a su capacidad de volar 24 February 2017