8 January 2016
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Ísland: Volcanoes 28 September 2016
- Stop the press!: How to pitch your research to a journalist or editor 28 September 2016
- 5th International Tsunami Field Symposium, 3-7 September 2017, Lisbon/Algarve 27 September 2016
- Einblick in einen pyroklastischen Strom 27 September 2016
- Gaia rollt die Astronomie auf 27 September 2016