1 January 2016
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Scientists boarding the JR in Guam 10 December 2016
- DINOSAURS: From Cultural to Pop Culture - ~100 AD: Battle of the Amazonians 9 December 2016
- Mariana Science Party Boarding 9 December 2016
- EGU 2017: Registration open & townhall and splinter meeting requests 8 December 2016
- AGU Fall Meeting 2016: Come meet the EGU! 7 December 2016