1 January 2016
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Mexiko: Erdbeben Mw 7,1 19 September 2017
- Giant ‘space hurricanes’ propelled by solar wind may impact satellite safety, study finds 19 September 2017
- El aragosaurero J.I Canudo participa en la descripción de una nueva tortuga fósil de la Patagonia de hace 90 millones de años 19 September 2017
- Researchers identify ‘substantial’ amount of Mercury’s water ice 19 September 2017
- Make our Planet Great Again 19 September 2017