1 January 2016
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- "Turitella" sp. 23 August 2016
- Polarisatinsmikroskopie im Museumsbereich? 23 August 2016
- Links to download repaired 23 August 2016
- Klimaforschung: Neues Klimamodell berücksichtigt Einfluss von Ackerpflanzen 22 August 2016
- Vielfalt von Lebensräumen an natürlichen Ölaustritten 22 August 2016