12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Deep earthquakes in Bárðarbunga and Tungnafellsjökull volcanoes 29 June 2015
- The Great Derecho Was Three Years Ago Today 29 June 2015
- Smoke From Canada Fires Turns Skies Orange Across the Plains 29 June 2015
- Monday Geology Picture: The Three Sisters, Blue Mountains, Australia 29 June 2015
- Arizona Geology talks about Jerome Slide movement 29 June 2015