12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Michael Hiteshew on Friday fold: Quartz vein in Catoctin Formation, Point of Rocks, Maryland
- Graham Hill on GoSF8: Fractures
- josé silva on Friday fold: Quartz vein in Catoctin Formation, Point of Rocks, Maryland
- Astrid Arts on An examination of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation in eastern Alberta
- Joan M. Nichols on Monday macrobug: Saddleback caterpillars
- QGIS 2.6 Feature Freeze 21 September 2014
- Field Trip to Grand Canyon's Trail of Time with Laura Crossey and Karl Karlstrom 21 September 2014
- Spinosaurus Revolution, Episodio V: Sigilmassasaurus vs Spinosaurus: una battaglia tafonomica 21 September 2014
- What Else Happened? I – The Dawn Dryosaur 21 September 2014
- Granocardium Clam Fossil 21 September 2014