12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- My 11th Pair of Reviews 7 October 2015
- Science on a budget 7 October 2015
- POTD October 6, 2015: Zion National Park, Kane County, Utah 6 October 2015
- New paper: Evolution of dilatant faults in the Canyonlands NP, Utah 6 October 2015
- New sauropodoramas: Stormy brachiosaurs! Apatosaurine brontosmash! 6 October 2015