12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Study: Wind Is Biggest Weather Driver Of Great Lakes Algal Blooms 18 December 2014
- Just in Time for Christmas! All the Gargantuan Guides in One Place! 18 December 2014
- Dataforensics and Keynetix Announce Major Partnership 18 December 2014
- My early Christmas present: a dead corn snake 18 December 2014
- One for the ichnologists 18 December 2014