12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Exploring Ecology and History in Bermuda 30 July 2014
- Research Summary: Shading as a Control Method for Invasive European Frogbit 30 July 2014
- Coming Soon: Matter of Sizes 30 July 2014
- The Rotulidae: Strangest of the Sand Dollars 30 July 2014
- Global Soil Week 2015 30 July 2014