12 November 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Adventures in “The Kingdom of Speech” 24 September 2016
- Welcome Students to GSA 2016! 24 September 2016
- The Lake at the End of the World: Tule Lake in Northern California 24 September 2016
- Ulasan Mengenai Harga dan Spesifikasi Lengkap Advan S5X+ 23 September 2016
- ICYMI: Litigator Willa Perlmutter Establishes Mine Safety Practice at Stoel Rives 23 September 2016