21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Something Harde to believe… 25 February 2017
- Bridging the Gap (Over The River Kwai): HMNS Distinguished Lecture And Film Screening 25 February 2017
- Someone C.A.R.E.S. 25 February 2017
- The rise of the bipedal Spinosaurus 25 February 2017
- Palaeort platform… 2 25 February 2017