21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- From Top to Bottom: Scientists Map a New Island Volcano 4 May 2016
- Geotechnical Engineering #12 4 May 2016
- Viewing Science Through a Different Frame 4 May 2016
- Mineral museum comes to AZGS, AZGS goes to UA 4 May 2016
- Hammer Metals erwirbt fünf Abbaulizenzen in der Nähe von Cloncurry in der Mount Isa Region 4 May 2016