21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Educated Girls Uncover Unmet Design Needs 28 July 2015
- Three New Diatom Species Found In Lake Of The Clouds 28 July 2015
- Millboro Formation shale in outcrop and in hand sample 28 July 2015
- Melting drones on Vanuatu – Amazing footage from an active volcano 28 July 2015
- Sediment and sea: from the heights to the depths 28 July 2015