21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Lynn David on Friday fold: Pleistocene glacial folding of Cretaceous sedimentary rock?
- Brian Romans on Friday fold: Pleistocene glacial folding of Cretaceous sedimentary rock?
- Carie-Ann on Friday fold: Pleistocene glacial folding of Cretaceous sedimentary rock?
- Howard on An examination of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation in eastern Alberta
- Callan on Graptolites!
- Blatta indeterminata Insect Fossil 30 August 2014
- Hallan un hueso de una gran ballena prehistórica en Miramar. 30 August 2014
- In like Flint - The Bruce deep thing hearings 29 August 2014
- Its a Wrap! 29 August 2014
- Status update on Askja and Bárðarbunga at 18:35 UTC 29 August 2014