21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Finding a Thesis: A Joshua Tree Aside 7 October 2015
- Tree on Drugs 7 October 2015
- Some great Macro Shots of shallow-water Tropical Urchins! 7 October 2015
- Short Announcement: SRTM 1 Data Worldwide 7 October 2015
- In transit to site UI465 (MAL-01A) jour 7. 7 October 2015