21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Bergsturz am Tour Ronde, Mont Blanc Region (Video) 1 September 2015
- Died This Day: Luis Alvarez 1 September 2015
- Heimische Bodenschätze wieder neu entdecken: Verbundprojekt „ResErVar“ gestartet 1 September 2015
- Permanentmagnete in einem Rutsch recyceln 1 September 2015
- High water tables can be a boon to crop yields 1 September 2015