21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Horario de Navidad del Museo de Dinosaurios de Salas de los Infantes (Burgos). 21 December 2014
- Door 21: Four non geologists who should totally be geologists 21 December 2014
- La geodinamica dello sciame sismico del Chianti e un risvolto comico sulla faccenda 21 December 2014
- Spinocyrtia elburzensis brachiopod from Morocco 21 December 2014
- Baja quake in 2010 generated hundreds of landslides 21 December 2014