21 April 2013
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Hemos descritos dos nuevas formaciones geológicas con dinosaurios en Teruel 16 January 2017
- The NASA data conspiracy theory and the cold sun 16 January 2017
- planlauf/TERRAIN – a lightweight 3D DEM viewer for daily usage 16 January 2017
- El #dinovember de Dyna Soar 16 January 2017
- Future shock – the failure to learn from the 2015 earthquake in Nepal 16 January 2017