Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Paraspirifer bownockeri Brachiopod Fossil 27 November 2015
- Died This Day: Sven Ander Hedin 26 November 2015
- Klimawandel: Forscher weisen dramatische Veränderung in den 1980er Jahren nach 26 November 2015
- exp359.The best profile ! 26 November 2015
- Terrifying Yet Beautiful Volcanic Eruptions In Incredible 4K 26 November 2015