Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Springtime in the Sonoran desert 1 April 2015
- What is coronary artery disease? 1 April 2015
- Of time and rivers flowing 1 April 2015
- Pay Scientific Reports extra to bypass peer-review altogether 1 April 2015
- Museum transfer bill approved by House; back to Senate for final consideration 1 April 2015