Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Oklahoma earthquake - M4.4, possibly up to M5.8 10 October 2015
- New landslide video: excavator earth slide 10 October 2015
- State General Counsel Bret Parke Named ADEQ Deputy Director 9 October 2015
- Harper Deserves to be Kicked Out 9 October 2015
- Cuomo’s Commitment to Addressing Climate Change 9 October 2015