Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Outline of A Scientist’s (me...) Day on Shift 22 August 2014
- Tank or Tailings at Cananea? 21 August 2014
- Here is a short summary of what our Paleontologists have been up to! 21 August 2014
- Hiroshima: disastrous landslides with further rainfall warnings in effect 21 August 2014
- environ. consulting career paths 21 August 2014