Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Faults aren’t lines 4 September 2015
- Q&A: Park Williams on Drought, Climate and ‘Cracking the Code’ 4 September 2015
- Unhappy thoughts on student projects at SVPCA 2015 4 September 2015
- Friday fold: Prins Christian Sund, Greenland 4 September 2015
- What’s up? The Friday links (90) 4 September 2015