Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Hell Creek: What I found on my summer "vacation" 29 July 2015
- SYMPHONY OF SCIENCE - WAVES OF LIGHT 29 July 2015
- LBEG startet Untersuchungskampagne zu möglichen Bodenbelastungen im Umfeld von Erdgasförderplätzen 29 July 2015
- Oklahoma earthquake damage confirmed 29 July 2015
- Deep-Sea Citizen Science??? Okeanos Begins August 1 in the Hawaiian Islands! 29 July 2015