Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Bask in the Warmth of a Valentine From the Heart of the Earth 14 February 2016
- My (Dinosaur Related) Board Game Exploits 14 February 2016
- Heart Rock is the Greatest Grumpy Valentine 14 February 2016
- Real Gems for Valentine's Day 14 February 2016
- Geologists opposed to de-licensing of profession 13 February 2016