Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Monsoon Trekking Season Is Here 6 July 2015
- “Weather by Icon” Is A Bad Way To Get an Accurate Forecast 6 July 2015
- La campaña de excavaciones de dinosaurios dará a conocer la importancia del yacimiento de 'Las Sereas'. 5 July 2015
- Iceland - Fire and Ice and Lots of Sunshine 5 July 2015
- More thoughts on the Joni Mitchell conference 5 July 2015