Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Constellaria Bryozoan Fossil 26 October 2014
- 2014 Monsoon Cloud Watch 25 October 2014
- Update: Geology Underfoot in Western Washington 25 October 2014
- Novos restos identificados a terópodes coelurossáurios do Jurássico Superior da Bacia Lusitânica 25 October 2014
- Dinosaur Bone With Fossil Marrow 25 October 2014