26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Most Viewed: June 2015 1 July 2015
- Five Things you Probably Didn't Know about Polychaetes! #InternationalPolychaeteDay 1 July 2015
- Film review: Revolution 1 July 2015
- Latest papers on paleoseismology, active tectonics, archaeoseismology, and tsunamis 1 July 2015
- Hatch Mott MacDonald Wins ACEC Grand Award for Niagara Tunnel Project 1 July 2015