26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- GSA and the Biggs Award 25 October 2014
- Deinocheirus Revolution: Episodio 4: L'Invasione dei Deinocheiridi 25 October 2014
- Sauropod Bone Chunk. 75 Lbs. 25 October 2014
- Dinosaurs: Surprising Candor at Discovery 25 October 2014
- Google Inbox - Multiple devices, multiple inputs 25 October 2014