26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Die Walthersche Faziesregel 27 November 2015
- Paleontólogos determinan que los dinosaurios fueron asesinados por alguien de confianza 27 November 2015
- Playing with science metrics 27 November 2015
- Why are Past Surface Temperatures and CO2 Concentrations Important? 27 November 2015
- GeoEd: How do we make climate predictions – An idea for an outreach activity 27 November 2015