26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Daily Geology Photos – April 24 24 April 2014
- Among citizen scientists in southern Israel 24 April 2014
- How Dinosaur Teeth Traveled 24 April 2014
- One articulated Sauroposeidon to go, hold the perspective distortion, with a side of stinkin’ mammal 24 April 2014
- How aspen use green ... or do they? 24 April 2014