26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- The Aberfan victims and survivors 21 October 2016
- Wooster’s Pseudofossils of the Week: Artifacts in thin-sections of Ordovician limestones from southeastern Minnesota 21 October 2016
- Pholidophorus bechei Fish Fossil 21 October 2016
- Evidence for an Old Canyon 20 October 2016
- PhD studentships are available on: Plio-Pleistocene dinofallete cysts in Canada 20 October 2016