26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Modelling the phases of the Moon with Jaffa cakes! 26 January 2015
- Distinctive sounds announce iceberg births 26 January 2015
- Photo Essay: Fire and Ice Off Cascadia 26 January 2015
- Morfometría geométrica: una gran herramienta para comparar icnitas de dinosaurios terópodos 26 January 2015
- Wieviel hat es vor 5 Millionen Jahren geregnet? 26 January 2015