26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Forest Service says no revision needed to Rosemont Copper FEIS 24 May 2015
- Nuevo éxito de las Puertas Abiertas en el Mioceno de Somosaguas 23 May 2015
- Organic Wonder of Kinabalu National Park 23 May 2015
- Rustic Log Log cabin Theme Bedrooms with regard to Kids 23 May 2015
- Zar Bonaparte e lo Stegosauro del Futuro 23 May 2015