26 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Cheese Please! Selecting Cheese for the Perfect Cheese Platter 30 July 2016
- The age of negative interest rates 29 July 2016
- "No one actually studies sand" - misconceptions and science literacy 29 July 2016
- Maps, Meteorites, Mary Anning and the Missing Link 29 July 2016
- My film is ready, now what? 29 July 2016