Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Bruce nuclear deep black hole - weaseling as an art form 22 July 2016
- I Colli Albani e la "possibile" ripresa della attività vulcanica: un falso problema, almeno per ora (non date retta ai catastrofisti!!) 22 July 2016
- Physics - El Nino still having a huge effect 21 July 2016
- The Hawai'i That Was: Where are the Rivers? Waterfalls on the Big Island 21 July 2016
- NOAA Releases June Global Climate Data; 378th Consecutive Month Above Normal! 21 July 2016