Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- El Niño Near Long Valley Creek, Lassen County, CA 30 June 2015
- What's really warming the world? 30 June 2015
- Significance of bizarre exteinct creature revealed 30 June 2015
- Crystal Palace Park 30 June 2015
- ΕΙΣΑΓΩΓΗ ΣΤΗ ΓΕΩΛΟΓΙΑ - Βαθμολογία εξετάσεων Ιουνίου 2015 (επί πτυχίω) 30 June 2015