Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Minor eruption confirmed in Bárðarbunga volcano 23 August 2014
- Why Do You Think Google Android Tablet Pcs Could Transcend The Apple Ipad 23 August 2014
- S-Pronare a Ri-Flettere 23 August 2014
- Possible eruption in Bárðarbunga volcano 23 August 2014
- July Heat and Misleading Headlines 23 August 2014