Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- The Catskill Watershed: a Story of Sacrifice and Cooperation 30 November 2015
- Interaktiver Atlas zeigt, was in Europa passiert, wenn die globale Temperatur um 2°C ansteigt 30 November 2015
- Slump in progress on Corridor H 30 November 2015
- The 2015 Dinosaur Gift Guide 30 November 2015
- Un encuentro de paleoartistas en Madrid 30 November 2015