Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Imaggeo on Mondays: Late Holocene Fever 6 July 2015
- L'inevitabile paradosso del chiamare in modo fissista forme che evolvono 6 July 2015
- El remake de Jurassic Park hecho por dos niños en el verano de 1993 6 July 2015
- Lac du Chambon landslide: accelerated movement may indicate approaching failure? 6 July 2015
- Photo Diary – 4 Years of GfGD 6 July 2015