Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Twenty-Ninth Annual Report of the Geology Department at The College of Wooster 31 August 2015
- CBS Sunday Morning - Geology in the movies 31 August 2015
- What drives the plates? 31 August 2015
- Il basso livello dei prezzi del petrolio di questo periodo: cause e conseguenze 31 August 2015
- U of Alberta VP Exhibit, 1935 31 August 2015