Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- More About The Guy Who Almost Poisoned The Planet (As Seen on COSMOS Sunday Night) 21 April 2014
- Easter Rocks! Kevin Talks! Meet your Operations Superintendent 21 April 2014
- The Dogwoods are Blooming in Yosemite Valley! And North Dome, the Stuff of Legend 20 April 2014
- Tucson-based Mintec acquired by Hexagon 20 April 2014
- This Week's Geo-Quiz: Plate Tectonics 20 April 2014