Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- Hanya untuk pendukung Prabowo 24 July 2014
- La campaña de excavaciones de la Sierra de la Demanda (Burgos) en Radio Televisión de Castilla y León. 23 July 2014
- Throwback Thursday July 24, 2014 23 July 2014
- Oil companies believe that Oklahoma earthquake swarm is a natural variation. 23 July 2014
- A Tale of Two Compys: What Jurassic Park got right — and wrong — about dino anatomy 23 July 2014