5 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- One year ago today: our Antarctic voyage begins 20 December 2014
- arrogance 20 December 2014
- lo sciame sismico del Chianti di ieri 19 dicembre 2014 19 December 2014
- New Zealand watersheds show the dirt on logging and grazing 19 December 2014
- Bárðarbunga volcano update 19-December-2014 19 December 2014