5 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Smoke North and Saharan Dust South 6 July 2015
- Inspiring young female scientists through B-WISER 6 July 2015
- Monday Geology Picture: Mud Cracks 6 July 2015
- Landslide Inventory Map for the Upper Muddy Creek Area, Sanpete and Sevier Counties, Utah 6 July 2015
- Dropping Into Utah’s Captivating Canyons 6 July 2015