5 December 2012
Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Permian Period Limnoscelis 1 September 2015
- Geoscience Column: The Oldest Eurypterid 1 September 2015
- Pipeline Operators Take Heed – Threatened Enviro Lawsuit May Lead to Greater Regulatory Requirements 31 August 2015
- Die Wunderwelt des Asbest – Video von 1942 31 August 2015
- Seeing the Amazon’s Future Through the Fog 31 August 2015