Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Shh! Arizona oil exploration is covert search for buried alien spacecraft 2 August 2015
- Dinosaur Fossil Egg Clutches 2 August 2015
- Arizona is Going to Get Another Meteor Crater, Only Bigger. And We Know Where and Why. 2 August 2015
- Forensic investigation into a Cretaceous crime scene 1 August 2015
- Die Geologische Eroberung der Alpen: II. - Vom Gamsgebirg zu erforschter Wildnis 1 August 2015