Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Tutti Frutti Prehistolibros VI 29 April 2016
- Beached Galveston Whale Raises Concerns and Curiosities 29 April 2016
- Wooster’s Fossil of the Week: A terebratulid brachiopod from the Middle Jurassic of northwestern France 29 April 2016
- The Consensus on the Consensus Is Itself Overwhelming 29 April 2016
- Neandertaler und moderne Menschen setzten auf unterschiedliche Ernährungsstrategien 28 April 2016