Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Other AGU Blogs
- A ‘bumper-car’ ride in the ice mélange 29 July 2014
- A Study in Volcanics: 5 Reasons You Gotta Visit Mount Baker 29 July 2014
- Oklahoma earthquake M4.3 - Intensity 6 29 July 2014
- How should I cite my old/new diversity preprint? 29 July 2014
- Dusting off the Bahamas 29 July 2014