Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College. He is a fellow of the Geological Society of America and the President of the Geological Society of Washington. Callan is a contributing editor at EARTH magazine and the Vice President of the Geo2YC division of the National Association of Geoscience Teachers. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe to Mountain Beltway
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- How Will Climate Change Impact Ocean Health? 21 September 2017
- Leader of the World Health Organization Praises Columbia’s New Public Health Program 21 September 2017
- Not So Sweet: Tanzania Confronts Arbitration over Large-Scale Sugarcane and Ethanol Project 21 September 2017
- Perché Allosaurus non è Aquila 21 September 2017
- Beyond equilibrium climate sensitivity 21 September 2017