Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Geologists opposed to de-licensing of profession 13 February 2016
- Wulfenite display at Tucson Gem & Mineral Show 13 February 2016
- Premio para una publicación de fósiles del Precámbrico del Museo de Ciencias Naturales 13 February 2016
- Exercising on a rolling ship! 13 February 2016
- Big OK earthquakes 13 February 2016