Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Subscribe via Email
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Captain Terry Skinner 6 December 2016
- Another Smoking Gun that the Earth’s Thermostat is Going Haywire 6 December 2016
- Google becomes a hate propaganda publisher 5 December 2016
- Oklahoma is setting up for the tank-buster earthquake 5 December 2016
- Oakland geo-walks for out-of-towners 5 December 2016