Callan Bentley is an assistant professor of geology at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Virginia. He is particularly interested in structural geology and the evolution of the Appalachian mountain belt. Callan draws cartoons and writes for EARTH magazine. He lives in the Fort Valley of Virginia.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
- Howard on An examination of the Horseshoe Canyon Formation in eastern Alberta
- Callan on Graptolites!
- Abert Dickas on Graptolites!
- Callan on Stromatolites of the Green River Formation
- Callan on New macro GigaPans of cool rock samples
- Parapatoceras Ammonite Fossil 28 August 2014
- Mengapa Panik dengan BBM ? 28 August 2014
- Major dinosaur track site uncovered 28 August 2014
- In our opinion: Recent Napa Valley earthquake reminds Utahns to be prepared 27 August 2014
- Unclear what is happening in Bárðarbunga volcano 27 August 2014